UPDATE: As of March 2021 – Tours are back on, weather permitting! Schedule your visit below!
We are also now on Harvest Hosts! If you have an RV and would like to stay with us for a night, please reach out!
What to expect?
We are a real working fiber farm and fiber mill! Your tour will be an educational tour where you learn about the animals who live and play at Red Hill Fiber Mill & Alpaca Farm.
Most of our animals are very friendly, but please remember, we are not a petting zoo. If the animals do not want to interact, we will not force them. However, we will have tasty treats available to entice them! You will learn about their daily routines, the history of alpacas, and of course – all about their fiber. We will take a brief tour of the mill, and finish up in our farm store!
When the alpacas are in full fleece, we will do our best to have one ready to demonstrate how we assess their fiber.
Farm Tour Important Information
○ Farm tours are $5 per adult, and children under 5 are free.
○ Tours are outdoors rain or shine, please dress for the weather. We strongly recommend close-toed shoes that you do not mind getting a little dirty.
○ Service animals ONLY. We do not allow outside pets on the farm.
○ You are welcome to picnic! We currently have two picnic tables set up, but in the meantime – bring a blanket and feel free to set up a place to have snacks along side the alpacas!
○ Bring your camera! Some of our girls love to be the center of attention and are all about photo moments!
○ At this time we do not have a public restroom.
Please contact us for special group rates!
We offer educational group days for Homeschool groups and School field trips!
Tour busses are welcome too! We have a wide drive that a bus would not have trouble navigating.